China sales 5 Ton 3 Meters Chain Block 3 Ton Hand Chain Block Hand Chain Pulley Block factory

Merchandise Description

              5 ton 3 meters chain block 3 ton hand chain block Hand Chain Pulley Block

Firm Info
Following many years a long time of attempts,HangZhou Tongyida Lifting Gear Manufacturing Co.,Ltd has become 1 of the specialist enterprises specializing in chain blocks,lever blocks merchandise.
The factory is built on an spot of 2000 sq. meters land in HangZhou,China.”TD”model products consist of:*chain block from 500kg-20ton, *lever block from 750kg-9ton. The factory has passed ISO9001 good quality administration technique and obtained SGS,CE and GS certifications



one. If it is right after revenue services?
In overseas international locations,we have engineers to aid you offer with any issue if KIXIO hoist obtained difficulties,at the same time,
we supply free of charge spare components.

two.If it is high quality?
Ahead of packing hoist,our personnel will ship hoists to inspection center properly checked .and we consider detailed pictures for each and every
hoist prior to packing.You can provide our serial NO. and then know the in depth products.

3. If it is spare areas?
We are producing 40% spare elements in our factory to management high quality,and the other 60% spare parts are from our lon
g expression suppliers.Prior to stocking in warehouse,we have stringent inspection for each parts.

4.If it is value?
It is the reality that every business has their earnings.we spend more interest on quality .to keep our cost price for quality!

five.If it is guarantee?
We can provide 1 yr warranty for electric powered areas ,2 a long time for mechanical components.

Our Companies

  24Hours Online Provider
  Sample is offered
  OEM support is accessible
  Check one by one
 Company Info

 As a whollyowned subsidiary company of  HangZhou Tongyida Lifting Equipment Manufacturing Co.,Ltd was found in 2013, Norho has specialised in the design, manufacture and supply of lifting and hoisting equipment.   

After more than 10 years of development, today we are one of the leading companies in our field, we have 300 staffs for professional mature design team, quality control team, production management team and sales service team.   

Weccan provide all of your lifting and material handling needs at highly competitive prices. With International ISO Approvals for its quality systems and CE, GS, TUV certification, Norho Group are proud to welcome you to our company and look forward to hearing from you. 

We stick to the principle of “quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers” for the management and “zero defect, zero complaints” as the quality objective. To perfect our service, we provide the products with good quality at the reasonable price.

Energetic Pulley: The “enter” pulley in a twin-pulley technique. The shaft of this pulley is pushed by some thing like a motor, a crank, or perhaps another pulley in greater methods. This pulley controls the motion of the belt.

China sales 5 Ton 3 Meters Chain Block 3 Ton Hand Chain Block Hand Chain Pulley Block     manufacturing unit