China Standard Chain Pulley Block Hoist with G80 Load Chain Standard

Product Description

TXK manufacturer Chain Block,handbook hoist,manual hoist,hand chain hoist

Chain Block Parameters

Model CB-B
Capacity(ton) .twenty five .5 1 one.5 two 3 5 seven.5 ten
Standard lifting height(m) two.5 two.five two.5 2.five two.five three 3 three 3
Running Check Load(ton) .3125 .625 1.25 one.875 2.5 three.75 six.25 9.375 twelve.5
Headroom H(mm) 280 345 376 442 470 548 688 765 765
Effort to required to elevate max. load(N) 226 235 245 255 324 363 353 373 380
Load Chain Dia. (mm) Columns one one one 1 one one 2 3 four
Dia+Pitch 4× twelve 5× 15 6× 18 7× 21 8× 24 10× 28 9× 27 9× 27 9× 27
Dimension(mm) A 121 148 172 196 210 255 280 433 463
B 114 132 151 173 a hundred seventy five 205 189 189 189
C 24 25 30 33 35 40 forty two fifty six fifty six
D 31 31.5 37.five forty two.5 forty five 50 fifty three eighty five 85
Net Excess weight(kg) six.five 9.3 12.2 16.5 19.five 32 forty one.1 61.6
Packing Measurements(l× w× h)(mm) 23× 16× 15 30× 17× eighteen 32× 18× 19 37× 20× 24 37× 20× 24 43× 40× 30 47× 44× 35.5 62× 47× 39.5 53× 51× forty six.five
Extra Fat for each meter of additional lift(kg) .81 one 1.29 1.61 1.ninety two 2.sixty eight 4.1 5.86 seven.seventy three

“TXK” was launched in 1997 and is a foremost maker of lifting and materials handling equipments with practically twenty a long time experience. We give high quality, safe and stabe items to meet up with the optimum industrial standards. We are ISO9001:2008 certified company, our items are GS,CE qualified, serving all spheres of industry in the world.


Our brand “TXK” is properly offered in a lot more than 50 countries globally and has attained an enviable reputation for higher top quality merchandise. With our Expert R&D team, we are able to provide customization solutions with the most skilled good quality and never ever cease meeting the greatest common of basic safety.


“TXK” will never ever quit currently being as an progressive manufacturer. We will keep on to create and lengthen our goods variety with high top quality, safety standard and long daily life utilization


1. Are you manufacturer or trade Organization?

Many thanks for your issue. We are a manufacturing unit founded in 1997 with trade team for international service.
2. About quality:
Before packing, all the hoists will be inspected carefully. And we take detailed pictures and make records for each single product. With our serial no. you will track the details about the products.
three. About spare parts:

We manunfactur 80% spare parts in our factory to manage substantial top quality, and the rest 20% are from abroad and China’s most CZPT supplier.
4. How about sample & MOQ plan?
Thanks for your concern. Welcome sample purchase. MOQ can be 1 set.
five. what is your lead time for your items?
Thanks for your question. Generally 7~10 operating days after received payment, and about thirty days during Chinese new year and sizzling time.
six.What need to I offer when inquiry?
Many thanks for your query. The a lot more data you give, the correct answer we can get ready for you! 
A- lifting capacity?
B-lifting top?
C-what is lifting content? How about doing work environment?
D- Power supply and management voltage?

What tends to make us different from other people?

1. Production Capacity
*More than 96,000 sq. meters factory territory.
*Highest daily capability of new electric hoist can attain to three hundred units.

two. Skills
*TXK is ISO9001:2008 cerfified company. 
*Factory authorized by TUV Germany.
*CE & GS certificates for all items.

three. Advertising
*TXK is well sold in a lot more than 60 countries.
*We provide above 2,000 companies in the entire world, include “five hundred CZPT Enterprises”.
*Best cost in Opponents of same items

What else you can get from us?

*Electrical Chain Hoist
*Wire Rope Hoist
*CZPT & CZPT Factors
*Chain Block
*Lever Block
*Handbook Trolley
*Wire Rope Pulling Hoist
*Hand Winch
*Everlasting Magnetic Lifter
*Jack & Scale
*Plate & Drum Clamp

We have a wide 1/2″ rope capacity pulley for useful redirection, gentle rigging, rescue, and mechanical benefit programs. We have more pulleys in the following back links several of them also make as great as the ones under Modest pulley.

China Standard Chain Pulley Block Hoist with G80 Load Chain     Standard